You might want to sit down for this one...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn. Just came in to take a little break. Been cleaning gutters, some off the second step down on an 8ft step ladder and I was proud of my self and my skills. Then get in and hit in the face with this. Seems I am still in Kindergarten.Ha Ha Thanks for sharing.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My neighbor and I have two 50 foot tall or better Cottonwood trees between our vinyl fences and they are giving us a fit. This video describes what we should do if we are to keep the fences. We've cut down one sort of small limb and it hit my fence already and broke the top out. I used to scramble like a monkey up and down a tree but with my bad shoulder and nervous wife... I'm not sure what will happen this Saturday, read the obits.

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife's favorite YouTuber.

That's the Rogue River Valley in the Grants Pass area of Oregon. You can see the river in the video. I grew up about 25 miles from there.

Oregon use to be a state, but now it is the Northern most county in California, or it might as well be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom