You might want to sit down for this one...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched it and I even went to his channel to watch part 2 as well as some of his other videos. Everything about what he does interests me. Ropes, rigging, that lil Vermeer, the planning that’s involved. It’s all stuff I can really get into but I’m not a huge fan of heights. I could probably manage to go as far as that bad spot but there is now way in hell I would have climbed above it.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should also check out Buckin’s channel , lots of axes and chainsaws etc. He’s an old school arborist though.....and REALLY REALLY RALL Canadian. (Ehh)

Cowcatcher

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should also check out Buckin’s channel , lots of axes and chainsaws etc. He’s an old school arborist though.....and REALLY REALLY RALL Canadian. (Ehh)

I’ve watched several of his videos. He seems like such a nice caring guy that it makes me uncomfortable.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve watched several of his videos. He seems like such a nice caring guy that it makes me uncomfortable.
Right......Friends.....here’s what we have going today .....its all about loving one another......the thing is he used to be a hell raiser and hard drinker, he got smacked by a tree and re thought his life LOL .... that’s why he’s nice today.

Cowcatcher

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right......Friends.....here’s what we have going today .....its all about loving one another......the thing is he used to be a hell raiser and hard drinker, he got smacked by a tree and re thought his life LOL .... that’s why he’s nice today.
One of his videos, I think it was something to do with sharpening, he opened up two doors and that revealed a Daggum chainsaw library! Probably 50 saws all of which appeared to be in using condition.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of his videos, I think it was something to do with sharpening, he opened up two doors and that revealed a Daggum chainsaw library! Probably 50 saws all of which appeared to be in using condition.
Yeah he’s a big fan of old Mcculloch stuff, you should see his axe collection...... man can split some wood though (granted he isn’t down here in our wood like oak or hickory or hw wouldn’t fly thought it like that)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom