You won't see this one in the big news outlets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The two suspects then fled, and as they drove away, the boy continued shooting at them, according to the affidavit.

I wonder if the boy will face legal repercussions for continuing to shoot after the danger had passed?

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where playing cops and robbers when young pays off. Use to be cowboys and Indians but that isn't politically correct these days.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck, when we were young, we'd make bows and arrows, slingshots, slings like David in the Bible, rubber band guns, buy and trade guns when we were around the age of 12. I remember paying $3.00 for a shotgun, and trading a radio for another shotgun. I probable had 4-6 guns at one time and never shot anyone and I believe somehow, all my childhood activities made me into some kind of a patriot0-albeit somewhat conservative.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It said in the report that the kid had not received training in use of the gun.

"The boy’s mother said that she had the gun at the house for protection, but she had never trained her son to use it.

I tell my kids that if anything ever happens to call 911, but I also tell them to protect themselves if they have to, she said. I never would have dreamed that this would have been a part of our day today.”

Good for him what he did. Wonder how he knew how to shoot that gun.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bad guys: 1 dead, 1 in custody
Good guy: Alive

Relying solely on 911 would have had a very different outcome. 911 would not have prevented this. (or open carry for that matter) :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom