Your dream car / truck / vehicle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wouldn’t say the car I bought last October was my dream car but it is the fun factor champ of over 55 yrs of owning cars. It’s a 2018 Kia Stinger. Will post pics later today. This car is loaded with every conceivable option one cold dream of short of heads up display, runs like a bat out of hell, has styling that’s off the charts, a warranty that makes a industry leader, made in Korea with standards that top probably 90% or more of industry norms and its as plush for its class as my Kia 900 V8 sedan. This old fart loves to get in this thing and cruise far more than the completely restored 69 Galaxy 500 xl which I sold. With only 4400 miles on it at the time of purchase and marked down 11 grand. I think it’s the best car purchase I’ve ever made.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gonna change my opinion. McLarens and such-like modern supercars are technological wonders, but do they have any soul? This one does--the Eagle Speedster, quite possibly the most beautiful car ever built.
eagle-speedster-jaguar-e-type-photo-559357-s-986x603.jpg

images.cdn.autocar.co.uk_sites_autocar.co.uk_files_eagle_speedster_55.jpg

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just now saw this thread. First car that popped into my head would be a 1967 Corvette convertible with RPO’s L89, G81, J50, K66, M22, N14, QB1, and U69.

Though it would be cool to have say a 1950 F-3 4x4 pickup that’s been gone through and sports a modern drivetrain, suspension, brakes, etc. but still looks period correct on the outside and in the cab. With a departure from three on the tree to five or six on a long stalk on the floor.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just now saw this thread. First car that popped into my head would be a 1967 Corvette convertible with RPO’s L89, G81, J50, K66, M22, N14, QB1, and U69.

Speeky English?

Got a options list so's I can see? Better yet, do what others have done and google a picture.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speeky English?

Got a options list so's I can see? Better yet, do what others have done and google a picture.

I don’t know if there’s such a ‘67 Corvette with that exact option list, especially since the L89 option was rare (19 cars so ordered). But the options would be as follow:

Aluminum Head Tri-Carb 435 hp V8; Positraction; Power Brakes; Transitorized Ignition; HD Close-Ratio 4 Speed Manual; Side-Mounted Exhaust; Redline Tires; AM/FM Radio.

If you have a documented ‘67 L89 Vette with matching numbers, you can pretty much write your own check. Unless the car was delivered with an automatic transmission, in which case there might be a bit of haggling ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom