Your perception of tattoos and people who have them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned about tats...To each their own.
Do what you want but be prepared for possible future limitations (personally & professionally) if you go nuts with them.

As for tats on a woman.... It doesn't matter how many she has or doesn't have to me. There are places I don't particularly like to see them though.

It's going to be hilarious to see all us Gen Xers when we get old. A bunch off saggy, faded tribal tats lol!!!

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell, its more exotic and rare to see a girl without tattoos nowdays anyway.

I was reading through the posts and getting caught up on this thread when I ran across tntrex's post. This sums it up for me quite well. When tattoos started becoming a little more mainstream (20 years ago roughly) a couple of small, mostly hidden tattoos on a women was kinda nice. Now, honestly, I think it's more attractive to have no ink. Having said that, I'm not turned off* by them unless it is just too many or too much coverage.

*except for a boob tattoo. Got a rose or skull or some such tattooed on your boob? Umm, no thanks.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hot-chicks-with-tattoos-topless-12.jpg

If you don't think that she's hot you need to get your testosterone level checked.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ain't gay by any stretch of the imagination. I just like my canvas to be blank. Or at least blank enough to pretend. That hideous tat that lady has just screams, " I'VE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK!" Not for me.

Talk about picking up insight. I just picked up the fact that you're concerned that you cannot satisfy a woman.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom