Your perception of tattoos and people who have them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now, this is lovely.

I'm not posting the actual link because there's boobs and I don't want a time out. But google this: breast-cancer-survivors-find-the-michelangelo-of-nipple-tattoos

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now, this is lovely.

I'm not posting the actual link because there's boobs and I don't want a time out. But google this: breast-cancer-survivors-find-the-michelangelo-of-nipple-tattoos

That was amazing work - at a glance, I would've thought that was her real nipple, complete with Montgomery glands and all! Kudos to him for providing that service. Now, that's a tattoo concept I could applaud.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:pms2: Dammit Joel!! I'd have given my right arm and my left *** to have seen that! :D

This was all back in my Marine Corps Days; I think I had one of them 12-hour marriages there that weekend too...not sure quite about that part though...that Filipino beer, especially if you drink about a 55 gallon drum of it, can sure make a man do some dumb stuff. Sure would like to find that got-damn monkey...

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK Google "hit it like a champ tattoo". Then scroll down to the one that has the girl with her knuckles tattooed "WHO'S NEXT" and the boxing gloves by her vajayjay.. one of my fav's.
HitilLikea_champ_mp.jpg

Here is safest one I can attach

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom