Your perception of tattoos and people who have them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh ... W O W ... :D

Two things after practicing my Evelyn Woods ...

Jason, PICS or it didn't happen dude! :D

I do see that Ridge and Iggy had some alone time last night. THAT is ALWAYS a Good Thing! :) (Ridge, you could stop by and visit a little more often you know ... :heart:)

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put your threads away before you go to bed if you don't want them hijacked, people.

The best thread hijacks happen in between 12:00 am and 3:00 am central standard time.

To everyone else.....To each their own. For the most part I try not to judge. Most of the time it is really difficult to tell if someone's tattoo really has a true meaning to them or if they just wanted one like Johnny Depp has. So I just leave the judging to someone else. I have seen plenty of girls with tattoos that detracted form there looks and plenty that is did not. For the most part good tasteful ink looks sexy on most girls. That being said I have a large tattoo that does have a lot of meaning to me it was placed on the outside of my thigh where the only people that see it are myself and my wife. Like I said to each their own.

Anyone wanna see real quality tattoos get out to Wal-Mart in Muskogee at 12:01 AM on the first of the month. Hang out at the checkout stand. Plenty of face and neck ink. Ohh and if you were ever curious what some women would look like without a bra, this place is a one stop shop fo sure.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well be sure to go down to Moore and tell any people living in tents they should have just prepared more, and that they don't deserve help.
Maybe on your way back you can spit on some nuns and kick some puppies, just to round off your trip back to doucheylvania.

I just changed my location to Doucheylvania.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DI I say I was talkin' about you? Did I? Did I? Ugly -azz -dang -old-tatooz-covered up...

By the way...I do have a tattoo myself...got in the Phillipines one night a long, long time ago after a very long night of drinking vast quantities of whatever that nasty beer they had was and riding some damn squeaky ass mechanical bull for hours on end. It says "USMC" and it's not even centered on my right shoulder correctly probably cause I think I was still swillin' beer as the guy/gal/whatever was trying to ink it on me. That was the same night I bought a monkey from some kid for $10 bucks. That sumbeotch bit me and ran away. The monkey; not the kid. That tattoo is pretty faded now, but I like it and I think I had a dang good time that night gettin' it. I sure did ride that damn bull; damn sure sure did. I'd give that sorry monkey one to the hip to this very day if I ever got the chance though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom