Your perception of tattoos and people who have them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
addlepated. ?
adjective. stupid and confused; "blathering like the addlepated nincompoop that you are"; "a confused puddingheaded, muddleheaded fellow"- ...

OK then...
I didn't say that. You said that. You wanna point out his nincompoopery while ignoring your own puddingheadedness.Typical. That's just about typical. This thread makes me want to puke.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"up here" that's the operative phrase, Jack. Down here in the real world, we dig fat chicks in spandex. Why should we listen to your far north adlepated whackadooism?
I worry about you up there.

Up here spandex doesn't discriminate. All colors, shapes and sizes are poured into it. I worry about myself up here sometimes too.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Classic OSA thread. Love the nostalgia.

To the OP, your talk of missed connections at the store prompts me to tell you to change your standards. That tattooed girl knows things, dude. Fun things. Talk to her.

To answer the question about attractiveness in the opposite sex: good, interesting work is a positive to me. Certainly draws my attention. We all have a type I guess. I will always look over the skinny, weird brunette before I notice the bubbly blonde. I've known some heavily tatooed girls whose work was amazing. Current cohort has only a small goofy nickname reference on her foot, but she wants a full or partial sleeve and I am all for it. It will fit her personality/style choices. Sure it will look stupid in 30+ years, but that carries few real consequences.

Tramp stamps/cliche tattoos are lame, but omnipresent when you are my age. They barely register with me. I went out a few times with a girl who had a ******* Emily Dickinson quote on her side. Cringed a little when I saw that one morning. Saw a chick in a store recently with a huge, terrible tattoo of some illegible word wrapped around her collarbone and it was the only time in recent memory I have thought "gross, that is really unattractive".

Good tattoos are great, mediocre ones don't even register with me, bad ones are really bad.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Classic OSA thread. Love the nostalgia.

To the OP, your talk of missed connections at the store prompts me to tell you to change your standards. That tattooed girl knows things, dude. Fun things. Talk to her.

To answer the question about attractiveness in the opposite sex: good, interesting work is a positive to me. Certainly draws my attention. We all have a type I guess. I will always look over the skinny, weird brunette before I notice the bubbly blonde. I've known some heavily tatooed girls whose work was amazing. Current cohort has only a small goofy nickname reference on her foot, but she wants a full or partial sleeve and I am all for it. It will fit her personality/style choices.

Tramp stamps/cliche tattoos are lame, but omnipresent when you are my age. They barely register with me. I went out a few times with a girl who had a ******* Emily Dickinson quote on her side. Cringed a little when I saw that one morning. Saw a chick in a store recently with a huge, terrible tattoo of some illegible word wrapped around her collarbone and it was the only time in recent memory I have thought "gross, that is really unattractive".

Good tattoos are great, mediocre ones don't even register with me, bad ones are really bad.

You show up and it's an hour and a half past your bed time. You tried to get away, but you didn't get away.
Do you have dreams in which you try to escape Osa but your legs don't really work and all the Zombies are chasing you down?

Latest posts

Top Bottom