Your perception of tattoos and people who have them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a full upper right arm tattoo (from top of shoulder to just above the elbow) that is covered by most short sleeve shirts I wear so I'm not against tats nor am I sorry I have one......sometimes I go shirtless, wear sleeveless shirts or tank tops in the summer and I don't care who sees it or what they think.

About the only tattoo on a woman I find attractive is I believe called a 'tramp stamp', across the lower back just above the butt crack.....but only if it's thin lined, swirly, girly looking and on a good figured young woman.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is everyone bashing the crappy/ill-placed tattooed chicks? Yes, they are trashy looking.
I like my women just a little on the trashy side.

(when I said this in front of my horrified mother and amused wife, my wife looks at her and says: "I never claimed to be anything else!")

How can you not love a girl like that?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a full upper right arm tattoo (from top of shoulder to just above the elbow) that is covered by most short sleeve shirts I wear so I'm not against tats nor am I sorry I have one......sometimes I go shirtless, wear sleeveless shirts or tank tops in the summer and I don't care who sees it or what they think.

About the only tattoo on a woman I find attractive is I believe called a 'tramp stamp', across the lower back just above the butt crack.....but only if it's thin lined, swirly, girly looking and on a good figured young woman.

Before I met my wife, I dated a lady with one of those for a short time. She dumped me when I told her that sometime during sex I wanted to get some colored markers and see if I could stay between the lines. :D

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I apologize for tho question, but what is a "suicide girl"?

@toehanus

A hot woman with tattoos over a significant portion of her body or who has numerous piercings, aka "alternative pinup girl".

A bit of clarification may be needed in this thread, considering some of the postings made here. The woman in my OP was "age appropriate" - that is, she was probably about 40-45 years of age. Old enough that crow's feet and slight sagging of the skin in certain spots were starting to take place. So the presence of a tattoo from one shoulder across the chest to the other was, IMHO, a detraction. I'm sure had I seen her wearing a crew neck shirt, I'd have forged ahead with my intention of speaking with her - which is what prompted me to post this thread. That is, the sight of a tattoo influencing one's perception of someone else, whether good or bad, justified or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom