Your rifle is too heavy for SHTF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
If SHTF there will be all sorts of good stuff laying around cause a lot of fools will be out of toilet paper in a couple weeks and have to kill themselves !! Remember all the idjits with baskets of TP when the vid kicked off.... Not food , not ammo , not fuel........ TP is what the masses were worried about LOL. :thumbup3:

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If SHTF there will be all sorts of good stuff laying around cause a lot of fools will be out of toilet paper in a couple weeks and have to kill themselves !! Remember all the idjits with baskets of TP when the vid kicked off.... Not food , not ammo , not fuel........ TP is what the masses were worried about LOL. :thumbup3:
From the looks of a lot of people pushing those carts of tp, they weren't lacking food preps

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your strategy is bunker in, weight isn't as much of an issue. Don't have anywhere to run and not enough stamina to do the running anyway.

Yep... I ain't going anywhere unless absolutely forced into it (something like a wildfire). I have nowhere to go and already have most everything I need here.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, I'm saying they coulda chose better. Some dudes really love that thing. I can't stand it.

That what happens when you hit all the Go's even if better stuff hit all but one.
Yeah the AR plaform is better than the one-off design.

But the gov't also chose the P320 variant over the G19x so that shows you how competent they are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom