Youth ATV?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tragedies happen, sometimes from doing stupid things, sometimes they just happen. My cousin broke his neck while riding a 4-wheeler. His sons (8, 12 & 15) were riding the pasture with him. They were NOT racing or acting stupid, he hit a gopher and flipped. Broke his neck and died on the spot.
Very hard day for those boys and the rest of the family.

Things happen every day, you teach them as best you can to be responsible but LIFE is inherently dangerous. You can't keep them inside wrapped in bubble wrap.

I raced dirt bikes. My grandkids ride 3-wheelers, 4-wheelers, horses, rodeo, hunt, shoot, play football, boat, work the farm/cows, use chainsaws, drive tractors, mowers ............. enjoy life. They are my world, they are supervised, but they are given responsibility and HAVE FUN.

Same as SHTF preppers; be aware, prepare but, DON"T obsess over it to the point of not having a life. Tragedies happen, LIFE goes on.

Yet a month later before their leadership, they only commented that they were "inherently unstable", and the commission denied the factory's to import them anymore, killing the business.
Goobermint gotta take care of you cause you are too stupid to do it yourself. Ralph Nadar suck my BALLS, stay out of my life.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can sell a name brand for almost what you paid for it. They hold their value well. I bought my son a 2013 Polaris outlaw 90cc for 1700, I see 04's-08's going for 1400. However, I can put in new CVT springs and exhaust, and he can continue to ride it as he gets older (he's 7). Not a lot of low end, spring kit will change that, but once it winds up, I have hit 40+ with me on it. I was sold on getting a knockoff till I saw the deal on this one, and am glad I went with the Polaris.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can sell a name brand for almost what you paid for it. They hold their value well. I bought my son a 2013 Polaris outlaw 90cc for 1700, I see 04's-08's going for 1400. However, I can put in new CVT springs and exhaust, and he can continue to ride it as he gets older (he's 7). Not a lot of low end, spring kit will change that, but once it winds up, I have hit 40+ with me on it. I was sold on getting a knockoff till I saw the deal on this one, and am glad I went with the Polaris.

Where did you get yours at? I would jump at a Polaris 90cc for $1700

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this at the polaris dealer her in Ada.
https://rockyridgepower.com/ATVs-Polaris-Outlaw-50-2018-Ada-OK-fd7f7b79-d758-4e0a-9f0c-a926015edc1f
Its 50cc
6000000002_480px.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom