Youth Rifle Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who is going & who are you taking . I'm taking a friend of mine next to the youngest , he has 4 boy's .I've taken the two oldest 19 & 17 in years past . I bought the 14 year old a savage .308 this year from another OSA member , so hope we can break it in . Good luck to the kids and to all that take them . Lets see the pic's

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taking my 12 yo son this will be his 5th deer season. Got his first deer at 8yo he has not went a season with out getting one. I wish I could say the same? I guess I'm a better guide than hunter! Would not trade these memories for the world!

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm waiting on my yootz to arrive this afternoon for our OYH&SP hunt. Looking forward to getting out in the woods with some new friends and get to see that boy kill his first deer. There's nothing like getting to make that memory with someone.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got a 16 year old son & 12 year old grandson that I sure wish I would be taking but got to work.so my boy his mother will be taking him which is good since shes never been hunting.and my grandson will be taken by somebody this is worse then missing my own hunting season a lot worse,good luck to everyone

fluxed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took my 11, 13, and 15 year old boys this weekend. It was a blast, but my feet are killing me! No kills, but a close call on a huge buck. Saw tons of deer and found a bear has destroyed the seat in one of our climbing stands.

Latest posts

Top Bottom