Yukon-5 Theater Reviews?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it clean?
In a decent neighborhood?
Reasonably priced?
Air conditioned?

Why? Because Star Trek Into Darkness is still playing there and I want to see it with my middle son.
Thanks, in advance, for any help.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its been a while since I went but it used to be $2, not new clean but not dirty, and the neighborhood is decent- its right across from the wal-mart

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's alright nothing special. The popcorn is pretty good. But the new theater they built down the road isn't a whole lot better. You will be safe in just about any part of Yukon.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it clean?
In a decent neighborhood?
Reasonably priced?
Air conditioned?

Why? Because Star Trek Into Darkness is still playing there and I want to see it with my middle son.
Thanks, in advance, for any help.

I'm headed there this weekend to see it too. Carry on sir, carry on.

okmic1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's Yukon. Is there anyplace in Yukon that actually seems dangerous?

We went to see some movie there a few months ago, I forget what, but it was cheap, a/c worked fine, it was clean, but the screen had a repair in it that was kind of distracting. They've got multiple screens so the others might be just fine. I don't remember any gunbuster signs on the door back then.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife wanted to go see the The Heat so we went to this theater last night. Only $5 per person and that was for the 7:30 showing. It's old and not real big but it's fine. Btw, the movie was pretty damn funny!

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's Yukon. Is there anyplace in Yukon that actually seems dangerous?

We went to see some movie there a few months ago, I forget what, but it was cheap, a/c worked fine, it was clean, but the screen had a repair in it that was kind of distracting. They've got multiple screens so the others might be just fine. I don't remember any gunbuster signs on the door back then.

Well not to be a wise guy, but if I knew much about Yukon I wouldn't be wasting your time asking about the area or theater.

Latest posts

Top Bottom