Yukon-5 Theater Reviews?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okmic1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well not to be a wise guy, but if I knew much about Yukon I wouldn't be wasting your time asking about the area or theater.
My question was kind of serious. I go to church in Yukon, have lunch and then leave for a week. It seems pretty safe, I was wondering if there's some kind of reputation I've missed.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no doubt that yukon is getting worse. but much of that seems to be seeping out of the city. the home invasions and burglarys are going up. what I see at my work tends to come from around the high school population of yukon and people coming from 240 utilizing the highway as a quick get away.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no doubt that yukon is getting worse. but much of that seems to be seeping out of the city. the home invasions and burglarys are going up. what I see at my work tends to come from around the high school population of yukon and people coming from 240 utilizing the highway as a quick get away.

First off, to my knowledge there hasn't been a home invasion in Yukon in at least 5 years. There have been a handful of 1st degree burglaries, but not very many. Most of the burglarys are "car hopping" or simply people walking down the street checking car door handles. And lastly, 240 doesn't even come close to Yukon.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You talking about the Walmart guys?
And with the story you linked. That is surrey hills, which is Oklahoma City, NOT Yukon. Also, the incident described is a 1st degree burglary, not a home invasion.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yep, the wal-mart guys, but that is only the big one that made the news. We have gotten a lot of trash spilling out of that area stealing from us. and didn't notice the surrey hills part, my bad

Latest posts

Top Bottom