Yukon City Ordinance vs. Oklahoma Self Defense Act

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys aren/t going to believe this! I goofed. I sent all these emails from my work email... Yes i know i'm an idiot for that. Please, no remarks.
My HR department called me into the office and said that detective called and reported this. HR guy said that the detective said, that they took my email as a threat! Are you kidding me... wow
Just thought I would share

Wow! That sucks!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys aren/t going to believe this! I goofed. I sent all these emails from my work email... Yes i know i'm an idiot for that. Please, no remarks.
My HR department called me into the office and said that detective called and reported this. HR guy said that the detective said, that they took my email as a threat! Are you kidding me... wow

Just their subtle way of saying "F&@k You Smartazz!". :(

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I would think if they REALLY took it as a threat they would be interviewing YOU instead of just calling your HR.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was your HR understanding and just spanked you on the back of your hand... or are you being jacked-up about the personal e-mails from your work account?

The Detective obviously didn't take it as a threat.. or they would have been knocking on your door. The PD is just jacking you around at your job, because they can't do anything to you personally. If they had come to your house giving you a hard time, you could have told them to go "#$%@" themselves.

Iwant1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The detective told my HR that they didn't feel necessary to interview me at this time. HR was very understanding and ecrouraged me to continue - with my other email account. However I did get written up as a formality.
This is the first part of my email. I can see now how it could be taken offensively.
As a new resident to Yukon, it has come to my attention that one of the city policies is inconsistent with state law. I would be grateful if this would be addressed and changed as to such law-a-biding citizens as myself will not be faced with an unpleasant situation that would be costly to the city.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you asked your city a question regarding their ordinances...and the city replied by contacting your employer which resulted in disciplinary action against you?

Sounds like the beginning of a lawsuit against the city....if you have the stomach for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom