Zastava PAP M92PV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all,

www.jgsales.com_images_57965_yugopapm72pvpistolkrinkovstylepistol762x39zastavaserbiamfg.JPG

I am wondering if anyone has any experience with this pistol? I am searching for the Holy Grail when it comes to the $400 AK, and I think that this is as close as I am going to get.

J&G Sales have them on sale right now for $400, and that pistol would accept the stock of AK magazines that I already have for my Arsenal SGL-21.

http://www.jgsales.com/yugo-zastava...ttern,-7.62x39,-wood-stock,-new.-p-57965.html

Does anyone have any experience with them? Thoughts or opinions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Jestik

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hello all,

www.jgsales.com_images_57965_yugopapm72pvpistolkrinkovstylepistol762x39zastavaserbiamfg.JPG

I am wondering if anyone has any experience with this pistol? I am searching for the Holy Grail when it comes to the $400 AK, and I think that this is as close as I am going to get.

J&G Sales have them on sale right now for $400, and that pistol would accept the stock of AK magazines that I already have for my Arsenal SGL-21.

http://www.jgsales.com/yugo-zastava...ttern,-7.62x39,-wood-stock,-new.-p-57965.html

Does anyone have any experience with them? Thoughts or opinions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Jestik

I've been looking at the 223 version for a while.
All the reviews I've read are pretty good. I'm planning an sbr and my understanding is that they're already setup for an underfolder stock, they just need the trunnions drilled out. Probably going to order mine in the next couple weeks.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been looking at the 223 version for a while.
All the reviews I've read are pretty good. I'm planning an sbr and my understanding is that they're already setup for an underfolder stock, they just need the trunnions drilled out. Probably going to order mine in the next couple weeks.

I have heard just the opposite about the underfolder stock because that is where the serial number is located. I could be wrong on this however. JG sales has the 5.56 version for $400 as well.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are, IMO, the best "bang for the buck" AK there is right now. I plan on getting another. They are nothing at all like the Champions & Dracos, they are far better. Champions & Draco are just cut-down rifles, the PAP M92 is a true Krink-style pistol. The rear sights are set further back and allow for better aiming. Mine is VERY accurate. I have shot it out to 200 yards and can hit a man-sized target most of the time. The recoil isn't bad at all and would be even less if you did decide to get an M85 (.223).

The supplies of them are drying up and I expect the prices to raise (as AK's do) in the very near future. I plan on getting another M92, and maybe an M85 as well.

Here's a pic of mine. I've done a bit to it - it shoots as good as it looks.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom