Zimmerman shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There most certainly was evidence(there almost always is), there just wasn't enough to convict him of the alleged crimes beyond a reasonable doubt.

The marks from the fight are evidence, the 911 phone call was evidence, etc.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There most certainly was evidence(there almost always is), there just wasn't enough to convict him of the alleged crimes beyond a reasonable doubt.

The marks from the fight are evidence, the 911 phone call was evidence, etc.

The physical evidence they had supported Zimmerman. Sorry but that's just fact. OK I'm done, we've done this before like Hoddy said.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The physical evidence they had supported Zimmerman. Sorry but that's just fact. OK I'm done, we've done this before like Hoddy said.

Agreed on both points, I was only stating there was evidence.... Honestly, I think the best thing for Zimmerman would be to change his name and move to a different part of the country, otherwise I think he will continue to find himself in trouble. He is infamous in Florida.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed on both points, I was only stating there was evidence.... Honestly, I think the best thing for Zimmerman would be to change his name and move to a different part of the country, otherwise I think he will continue to find himself in trouble. He is infamous in Florida.

He loves the attention IMHO.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You said he was guilty. The evidence and jury said he wasn't.

The notoriety has gone to his head. Certainly not worthy of a butt smoochin'. :D

I said that he got away with murder. He claimed that he was defending his life from a crazed attacker, I argued that he was out looking for a fight. It appears that he finds a lot of fights.

He was found not guilty. I don't think that will ever happen again.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait.....what?

Police recovered a handgun from George Zimmerman and took two guns from a man accused of shooting at Zimmerman while both were driving, authorities said Tuesday.

Police also released a 911 call in which the caller says the other man, Matthew Apperson, told him he was forced to fire his gun Monday at the former neighborhood watch leader on a busy street in the Orlando suburb of Lake Mary.

Zimmerman and Apperson were involved in a road-rage episode last September. Apperson said Zimmerman had threatened to kill him, asking "Do you know who I am?" during a confrontation in their vehicles. Apperson decided not to pursue charges and police officers were unable to move forward without a license plate number or witnesses.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/911-caller-motorist-said-he-had-to-shoot-at-zimmerman/ar-BBjEzNn

This is the same guy who got into an incident with Zimmerman in the past? SMH

Latest posts

Top Bottom