Zimmerman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my favorite parts from today were when the dna guy said all of the clothes were wet and smelled musty when he received them. apparently they were stored in a plastic bag. and that skype stuff was hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
my favorite parts from today were when the dna guy said all of the clothes were wet and smelled musty when he received them. apparently they were stored in a plastic bag. and that skype stuff was hilarious.

A Theater of the Absurd, Spata.

Last edited by a moderator:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What cop doesn't know to store in paper bags???
Since the OJ trial, I know this. Are the people responsible for preserving evidence not taught this???

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a hi jack of Crossbreed, a Galco King Tuk. Having always carried w/o a round chambered until I started watching how Zimmerman got put down in seconds - a trained mixed martial artist - I changed my mind and am practicing holstering with a round chambered now. Am putting the stock 5lb connector back on this very second.

You've broken my heart. That's like carrying a .44mag with an empty cylinder under the hammer, just in case.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You've broken my heart. That's like carrying a .44mag with an empty cylinder under the hammer, just in case.

My Grandpa used to do that. And had I not seen that video of that mom being attacked and how Zimmerman got put to the ground in seconds - I would still be carrying w/o one in the chamber. You see, I always figured I could rack if I needed to. But these two scenerios proved the fallacy of the rack. There was no time to rack. The home invader would have taken the mom's gun if she tried to rack, and Zimmerman's gun would have been useless to him unracked. Like a Taurus, a paperweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom