Zimmerman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, had to run down to Durant for groceries. No, Quick Draw, what I said was that if I got put on the ground like Zimmerman, I would not be able to rack a round into the chamber with him on top of me. Is best that a round is in the chamber. In the Glock, I've never had a round in the chamber because of the delicacy involved with getting it into the iwb holster. I had always thought I'd be able to rack real quick, but that video of that mom being attacked and Zimmerman's having been trained in martial arts and still getting put to the ground convinced me that going without a round chambered is fool hardy. The issue is more with the iwb holster than the Glock. I have a FOBUS that I wear the Glock in also, which does not present the intricate issues of holstering that the iwb does. But the iwb is far more concealable than the FOBUS. Despite being called a sub compact, the Glock 30 SF is anything but sub compact and an iwb is the best way I've found to conceal it.

Get a different IWB holster.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My G30 re-holsters real easy in my Crossbread iwb. Highly recommended.

I have a hi jack of Crossbreed, a Galco King Tuk. Having always carried w/o a round chambered until I started watching how Zimmerman got put down in seconds - a trained mixed martial artist - I changed my mind and am practicing holstering with a round chambered now. Am putting the stock 5lb connector back on this very second.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a hi jack of Crossbreed, a Galco King Tuk. Having always carried w/o a round chambered until I started watching how Zimmerman got put down in seconds - a trained mixed martial artist - I changed my mind and am practicing holstering with a round chambered now. Am putting the stock 5lb connector back on this very second.
If a picher of Martin comes on the screen, pull that pistol and give him what fer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom