Zimmerman's lawyers drop him

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're going to stop at nothing to find him guilty regardless of the facts now. One of the cornerstones of our "justice" system is being destroyed in this case. He's been tried and found guilty already. I weep for this country. :(

Glocktogo this is not the first nor the last embarrassment to the court system, its been happening for a long time.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you just NEED Zimmerman to be innocent. Ever figure tharpt maybe, just maybe, he is guilty?

I've watched this from the beginning and I've noticed that most people were suspect of Zimmerman at the beginning. When the whole world started calling him a racist white man itching to kill a black child and additional information came out that he isn't what they've portrayed him to be, a lot of people switched sides. Human nature is to root for the underdog and Zimmerman has definitely become that.

I for one would simply like the facts of the incident to become clear and the chips fall where they may. That will never happen now. Justice has taken an ass whipping on this case. :(

Disturbed people usually don't make sense.

Which is a fact not in evidence, counselor. Seems like you just NEED him to be disturbed?

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it just me or did his prior counsel throw his ass under the bus? I mean if they didn't want to represent him, fine when he does call inform him. But call a news conference and broadcast it to the world? Attorney/client privilege much? Douches.

And it seemed top me that the smile on the prosecutor's face today was just a bit too big. Seems like she went out of the way to emphasize finding "justice for Travon" and how "sweet" his parents are. We got a dissertation on how important her role is and how good her prosecuting attorneys that she assigned are. I'm afraid it's gots the looks of a witch hunt IMO. Hopefully some real facts will come out now whatever they may be, but I'm not holding my breath that this guy will get any semblance of a fair trail.

AG is playing politics. The charge is Murder 2. Florida has a better chance of getting a Manslaughter charge to stick (but they can't let a jury convict of a lesser charge IIRc in Florida, some states will let the jury go with a lesser charge on conviction).

I'd think the eywitness' who saw Zimmerman on the ground will carry more weight than the phone calls. The calls are tainted...once there have been broadcasts of the edited ones I'd think those would be hard to work with as evidence. A juror with half a brain would always consider the possibility that all versions of any phone calls are altered from here on out.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was disturbed. If he joined OSA and was like "Hey OSA, newb here. I'm 28 and a Neighborhood Watch Volunteer and have been carrying for a while now. I have a strong interest in patrolling my neighborhood and have called the police over 3 dozen times in recent months." he would be flamed as a mall ninja until he retreated.

I'd get kicked during voir dire because from day one I've had a hard time believing Zimmerman didn't wake up every morning wondering if today is finally the day he was going to get to shoot someone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom