Zombie Apocalypse: Initial Government Response

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure about the initial response but I figure no matter what they do it won't work. And eventually it will turn into strong against the week. Watch a movie called "Defcon 4". Just add zombies into the mix.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... yeah, I can see this happening. That, or Kerry will give them all until Monday to go to Canada ... after that he'll cut off their food stamps ...
Everybody knows Al Gore invented the Zombie Virus.

But to the topic of the thread - I fear the others are correct who say that by the time the government decides to respond it will be either too late or require too catastrophic a response to be politically acceptable.

Of course, that all depends on who's in charge at the time and whether the outbreak will be more damaging to red or blue states ... and the sarcasm light is *not* on for that.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would guess as has been suggested already something like the battle of Yonkers from world war Z. Or government will ignore the problem and tell the people "nothing to be afraid of" until its too late to contain the outbreak and then everyone is on thier own.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the problem of "zombie outbreak" would be solved easily by private means if it was allowed to. However, before this can happen, the State will declare that only the State can solve this problem, and will engage in massive theft and deprivation of liberty in order to solve it, which will cause other problems that only the state can solve, and so on.

Substitute any other crisis for "zombie outbreak" and this dynamic will still hold.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its been awhile but when the aids virus became known about there were 21 cariers that the feds thought were all there were in the U S.then it came out that it would violate their rights to detain them. And u know how that went.So zombies will be alowed to run free in the general population.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with henchmen that a free market solution would be the best. Entrepreneurial zeal would more than likely find a solution for the problem quickly and efficiently. With it, the likelihood of lifting the lower classes of zombies up into productive endeavors would increase greatly. The economy would get a boost with the explosion of new zombie related jobs thus giving everyone a fair shot at bettering their personal situations. Alas, government is generally only good at sucking the life and money out of everything and everyone. So, I would suspect that the only thing that we would see is explosions and napalm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom