zombie democrats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuskbuster

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
my 6 yr.old grandson came out to house yesterday and wanted me to go out and shoot zombies with the nerf guns ,i said ok but can we just shoot democrat zombies".he looks at me and asked what those were. i said 'they are the 1 's trying to take our guns away and why you cant shoot your winchester as much as you used to" "well ,they aint gettin my winchester or any of our guns in the safe are they pa pa."put a big old smile on my face .so we ditched the nerf guns and he grabbed his old 67 youth and a hand full of shells and dinged the steel pig for awhile even got my granddaughter clangin steel yesterday. hope it dont come back to bite me in the rear if he goes to school and says what we did.LOL

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which brings up an important point.
When children are brought up by parents that don't like guns, they grow up that way.
Pro gun parents raise pro gun kids.

My two sons knew how to load and shoot every gun I owned by the time they were 8 yrs old. Neither currently own guns, but I get constant emails from them about the stupidity of the anti gunners.

Latest posts

Top Bottom