Zombie Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know there is a Walking Dead thread (and these questions arise from watching it) but I would like some Zombologists to theorize a possible answer to some questions I have. Some of my questions may poke holes in their storyline or maybe I don't understand something, someone can enlighten me. I've suspended my disbelief enough to allow for Zombies, so now I need some plausible answers. Anyone can feel free to post their own questions here too.

1) Why are there no fat Zombies?
2) Are there baby Zombies? (Of course not resulting from coitus but by being bit)
3) One of the first, if not the first, episode showed them eating a horse. Why was that horse OK at the first farmhouse? Wasn't there dead Zombies there? And why are the cows not being eaten at the current farmhouse?
4)Since Zombies seem to eat people rather voraciously...Are the people who just get bit, and escape, the only ones who turn into Zombies?

I'll post more as I think of them.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

A: I've seen plenty of fat ones...the one they pulled out of the well wasn't just fat from absorbing water

2) Are there baby Zombies? (Of course not resulting from coitus but by being bit)

A: Nope...cuz they are snack size!

3) One of the first, if not the first, episode showed them eating a horse. Why was that horse OK at the first farmhouse? Wasn't there dead Zombies there? And why are the cows not being eaten at the current farmhouse?

A: Farmhouse is theoretically off the beaten path...surrounded by multiple layers of livestock fencing, green belts and water. Zombies don't do obstacles very well and kind of rumble along the path of least resistance until something excites them.

4)Since Zombies seem to eat people rather voraciously...Are the people who just get bit, and escape, the only ones who turn into Zombies?

A: Remains to be seen...in the comics, if you die from anything you will turn. The TV show hasn't revealed if this is the case in this zombie world yet.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

A: I've seen plenty of fat ones...the one they pulled out of the well wasn't just fat from absorbing water

A: Nope...cuz they are snack size!

A: Farmhouse is theoretically off the beaten path...surrounded by multiple layers of livestock fencing, green belts and water. Zombies don't do obstacles very well and kind of rumble along the path of least resistance until something excites them.

A: Remains to be seen...in the comics, if you die from anything you will turn. The TV show hasn't revealed if this is the case in this zombie world yet.

Exactly how i would answer all of the questions.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know there is a Walking Dead thread (and these questions arise from watching it) but I would like some Zombologists to theorize a possible answer to some questions I have. Some of my questions may poke holes in their storyline or maybe I don't understand something, someone can enlighten me. I've suspended my disbelief enough to allow for Zombies, so now I need some plausible answers. Anyone can feel free to post their own questions here too.

Zombies are naturally slow. FAT zombies are even slower. 'Nuff Said.

Of Course there are. Didn't you ever watch Dawn of the Dead?

The zombies got tired of walking and decided riding would be better. Unfortunately they have self control issues and couldn't contain themselves after the 1st bite.

As to the cows. What? You think zombies are stupid. They may have rotten brains but they sure don't want to get mad cow disease and make it even worse. Think man! Think!

Darwin is at work here. Slow dumb people, mostly already zombies, that get caught by their almost brethen are just being helped along by the universe to assume their more natural state. It's proof that the universe believes that stupid should hurt.

I'll post more as I think of them.

We all wait with baited breath. :wink2:

ekdkdk1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
1) Why are there no fat Zombies? they are there, just slower than tyhe skinner zombies so you rarely see them.

once again they are there. they are just at the feet of the taller skinner zombies

3) One of the first, if not the first, episode showed them eating a horse. Why was that horse OK at the first farmhouse?it was isolated and inside a fence,

Wasn't there dead Zombies there? it showed the man who lived in the house had killed his once turned wife then himself,
And why are the cows not being eaten at the current farmhouse? i think this follows under the.. if a tree falls in the middle of a forest and no one hears it. does it still makes noise. . i am sure the cows are fair game. just not a cool to have eating as a horse or the family dog or cat

4)Since Zombies seem to eat people rather voraciously...Are the people who just get bit, and escape, the only ones who turn into Zombies? nope they all turn.. but maybe the one who were fat made longer dinners therefore explains why you see more skinnier zombies

Latest posts

Top Bottom