“there is no right to reasonably resist unlawful entry by police officers...”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What happened to Michael Brown?
I'm pretty sure he is not with Tulsa PD anymore. What he is doing now for a Living I don't know. I did see him last year in OKC at a Jiu Jitsu/grappling match but didn't get to talk to him. He taught a force on force training program at USSA at one time.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he is not with Tulsa PD anymore. What he is doing now for a Living I don't know. I did see him last year in OKC at a Jiu Jitsu/grappling match but didn't get to talk to him. He taught a force on force training program at USSA at one time.

Retired from TPD.

Teaching criminal justice at Tulsa Tech. Also still doing (and instructing?) grappling/bjj at Clinch in Owasso and crushing people all over town.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Retired from TPD.

Teaching criminal justice at Tulsa Tech. Also still doing (and instructing?) grappling/bjj at Clinch in Owasso and crushing people all over town.
Yeah, that match I saw him at, he pretty much took the guy to school that was his opponent. My son is in the same discipline, and knows him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom