‘ANTIFA Announces Formation of a Red Army in U.S. The Violent Left Says They Want a Shooting Civil W

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
They've confused you with me.
I think you're on to something, you're the one with political opinions that isn't registered to vote and TK is the guy who hates cops because he got arrested before. You trolls post a lot of similar crap and hard to tell which one is the which.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
LOL. You're so full of yourself...you and Pstmstrbtr dream up crap like I'm a felon, or I support BLM....funny as hell.

I'm really just a fat slob in my mom's basement living out my fantasies when I'm not playing Xbox and swigging Mt. Dew, stroking myself as I watch Christian music videos featuring middle-aged women with big hair.

Finally, the truth.

Attachments

• C361C9D9-250B-46B0-9C98-37F3D7328950.jpeg
    C361C9D9-250B-46B0-9C98-37F3D7328950.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 76

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you're on to something, you're the one with political opinions that isn't registered to vote and TK is the guy who hates cops because he got arrested before. You trolls post a lot of similar crap and hard to tell which one is the which.

No, I only hate statist jack-booted thugs that violate civil rights. Of course I got arrested for doing exactly what that cop was doing, peacefully driving to work with a loaded handgun. I was in the clink for about an hour. Public enemy number one, and a lifelong hatred of cops? Hardly.

Now if you'd like to discuss my hatred of some specific cops, for specific reasons, we can do that as well.

Meanwhile, please continue your worship of taxpayer-funded employees who will be tasked with enforcing those 2nd amendment infringements. You know that's who it will be, right? It won't be blue helmeted UN troops or Chinese Nationals that quash freedom here - it won't be Biden or Trump, or any other worthless politician. It'll be those servants of the state that follow orders.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
No, I only hate statist jack-booted thugs that violate civil rights. Of course I got arrested for doing exactly what that cop was doing, peacefully driving to work with a loaded handgun. I was in the clink for about an hour. Public enemy number one, and a lifelong hatred of cops? Hardly.

Now if you'd like to discuss my hatred of some specific cops, for specific reasons, we can do that as well.

Meanwhile, please continue your worship of taxpayer-funded employees who will be tasked with enforcing those 2nd amendment infringements. You know that's who it will be, right? It won't be blue helmeted UN troops or Chinese Nationals that quash freedom here - it won't be Biden or Trump, or any other worthless politician. It'll be those servants of the state that follow orders.

Sure seems like you hate cops based on your posts on here. What specific cops and specific reasons do you have for us?

Latest posts

Top Bottom