‘ANTIFA Announces Formation of a Red Army in U.S. The Violent Left Says They Want a Shooting Civil W

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He got caught doing something illegal and is mad about it, getting caught that is.

Just for you and pstmstrbtr:
1. I'm not "mad" about "getting caught" doing something illegal. The cop stopped me for not signaling, saw some targets in the back of my truck, asked if I had weapons in the car. I would rather be an honest man in trouble than a liar, so I told him I had a pistol under the seat. (I was traveling to a crappy part of town, as I have for over 20 years to do my job) He promptly arrested me. He and some other JBTs went through my truck, after I was at the station. One of them was a friend from church, lol. They came to the holding cell I was in wanting to know how I got an autographed copy of "White Feather" ...they thought that was too cool. (it was in my truck because a co-worker wanted to read it)

I think the arresting officer (young kid) was "spoken to", because he actually came and apologized to me as I was getting released. Said he should have found out I was a good guy before reacting. Fair enough. So - he was a dumbass kid that overreacted, I hold no grudge.

Think about this however - I was arrested for doing EXACTLY what that dumb kid was doing. I had a loaded pistol in my truck. I was committing no act of violence, I was on my way to work. If that officer or any other was willing to seize me, seize my property and cause me monetary cost over something the Second Amendment "protects" - then how far off the rails are we fixing to go? It's about that time I realized any one - could be subject to a conviction, record, ruined life over an arrest that HAD NO VICTIM other than the arrestee. Fortunately for me the arrest was nothing more than a lesson that the state will violate your rights and kidnap you for a "crime" - whether it's a gun-related crime, possession of a plant, gambling, not wearing a mask....

There are "good" cops, I have friends that I believe are good men, yet they serve the state. When they arrest a man for a victimless crime, participate in a checkpoint, serve a no-knock warrant, they are acting as thugs, period.

2. If you want to know my "bad" experience with the police department, PM me. I'll tell you all about over the phone or over a cup of coffee.

3. Or - simply go ahead and make assumptions about me. It illustrates your ignorance better than I ever could.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Just for you and pstmstrbtr:
1. I'm not "mad" about "getting caught" doing something illegal. The cop stopped me for not signaling, saw some targets in the back of my truck, asked if I had weapons in the car. I would rather be an honest man in trouble than a liar, so I told him I had a pistol under the seat. (I was traveling to a crappy part of town, as I have for over 20 years to do my job) He promptly arrested me. He and some other JBTs went through my truck, after I was at the station. One of them was a friend from church, lol. They came to the holding cell I was in wanting to know how I got an autographed copy of "White Feather" ...they thought that was too cool. (it was in my truck because a co-worker wanted to read it)

I think the arresting officer (young kid) was "spoken to", because he actually came and apologized to me as I was getting released. Said he should have found out I was a good guy before reacting. Fair enough. So - he was a dumbass kid that overreacted, I hold no grudge.

Think about this however - I was arrested for doing EXACTLY what that dumb kid was doing. I had a loaded pistol in my truck. I was committing no act of violence, I was on my way to work. If that officer or any other was willing to seize me, seize my property and cause me monetary cost over something the Second Amendment "protects" - then how far off the rails are we fixing to go? It's about that time I realized any one - could be subject to a conviction, record, ruined life over an arrest that HAD NO VICTIM other than the arrestee. Fortunately for me the arrest was nothing more than a lesson that the state will violate your rights and kidnap you for a "crime" - whether it's a gun-related crime, possession of a plant, gambling, not wearing a mask....

There are "good" cops, I have friends that I believe are good men, yet they serve the state. When they arrest a man for a victimless crime, participate in a checkpoint, serve a no-knock warrant, they are acting as thugs, period.

2. If you want to know my "bad" experience with the police department, PM me. I'll tell you all about over the phone or over a cup of coffee.

3. Or - simply go ahead and make assumptions about me. It illustrates your ignorance better than I ever could.

I really don’t care what you did or didn’t do. Your refusal to admit you were in violation of the existing law at the time says enough. The “kid” was a Police Officer. You were illegally carrying a handgun. Most of your posts about cops are negative and I disagree with your opinion. Cops do a job most of us couldn’t or wouldn’t do. I respect them and have never had a problem with any of them. I’m sure there are some bad ones around just as there are in any profession.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really don’t care what you did or didn’t do. Your refusal to admit you were in violation of the existing law at the time says enough. The “kid” was a Police Officer. You were illegally carrying a handgun. Most of your posts about cops are negative and I disagree with your opinion. Cops do a job most of us couldn’t or wouldn’t do. I respect them and have never had a problem with any of them. I’m sure there are some bad ones around just as there are in any profession.

I fully admit I was in violation of the law, I just don't give a crap - the law was wrong. Cops don't get drafted, they volunteer to be "authorities", and accept their duty to carry out the wishes of the state. Why should I respect that? "Conservatives" make heroes out of LEOs when LEO ain't even in the top ten most dangerous jobs in the USA. That's crazy.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have all broken some traffic laws, there are so many and I once had a LEO tell me even he couldnt likely drive 10 miles to work without violating 8-10 laws himself.
And yes, there are prick cops for sure.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I fully admit I was in violation of the law, I just don't give a crap - the law was wrong. Cops don't get drafted, they volunteer to be "authorities", and accept their duty to carry out the wishes of the state. Why should I respect that? "Conservatives" make heroes out of LEOs when LEO ain't even in the top ten most dangerous jobs in the USA. That's crazy.

Some people don’t give a crap. That’s why we have law enforcement. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
We have all broken some traffic laws, there are so many and I once had a LEO tell me even he couldnt likely drive 10 miles to work without violating 8-10 laws himself.
And yes, there are prick cops for sure.

I don’t think we were talking about traffic infractions. Pricks exist in every profession. Most of us wouldn’t last a day doing a cops job but we sure like to complain about them.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t think we were talking about traffic infractions. Pricks exist in every profession. Most of us wouldn’t last a day doing a cops job but we sure like to complain about them.

Wait, what? I thought we were talking about traffic infractions. Or were we talking about Bill of Rights violations?

All the same to some low IQ folks.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He said he was stopped for failure to signal.
And there is nothing illegal about carrying a firearm. The Constitution is the only law on guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom