“Show Ignored Content”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know who else writes in squiggles?

Terrorist
According the US government the average American who believes in America is no different than talaban themselves. I guess the only difference is FJB take our money(while we do nothing)sends 40 million dollars a week to the talaban

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most Boomer, X read well. We have a whole generation that has been allowed to graduate and move to the next level and even admitted into colleges simple because of their skin color. Some State call in DEI and Affirmative action. Its a crisis right now. We have thousands and thousands that have diplomas and cant read or do math. Some dont even know what a women is scientifically!
Back in the 1980s, I was denied a police officer job because I was a white male and not a black female.
Of course, at that date and time, I didn't know I could have remedied that by simply identifying as a black female.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was taught to double space after periods when typing on a computer. I guess that was the typewriter way of spacing. Still surprises me when people can’t type without looking at their fingers.
Me too. In fact, the spell-check program I used to have pointed out the double spaces as errors. Computers do not like empty spaces.

Just try to type a sentence, then hit return 10 times then post. The computer will ignore the 10 added lines unless you type something after the 10 added lines like a period.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m old, okay? I have used cursive for 3/4 of a century, and have signed legal documents, etc all that time. Are printed signatures valid on contracts, etc now?
Only if the printed signature is your actual signature.

Most electronic contracts nowadays are signed by a scribble that looks nothing like my regular signature. You just verify your signature in a checkbox then copy and paste it throughout the contract..

I hate it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom