“Show Ignored Content”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never had the need to use this option, but then again you are a Texan! LOL!

I wonder if I am on anyone’s list? Anyone have me ignored?
The only “people” (and I use that term loosely) on my ignore list are classifieds-only spammers and people who post soooo much junk that it makes threads unreadable. The last three I added were not just because they were posting stupid crap, it was because of the sheer volume of it that they were posting. I think the last one I added got on the list because he posted three consecutive pages of inane comments in the meme thread. I mean, I don’t mind the banter about memes (some of the banter is better than the memes that provoked it), but seriously, three pages of nothing but sentence fragments was a bit much.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bypassing a site sensor, TWICE. Disgusting.

It’d be great fun if everyone posted their ignore lists. Here’s mine:
IMG_4232.jpeg
silly people saying silly things is too entertaining to ignore

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think i have a few on ignore and they are there for some reason and the main one is to ignore and forget so if your on it i have forgotten about you and dont care to ever reconsider cause you are forgotten and never to be revisited.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only “people” (and I use that term loosely) on my ignore list are classifieds-only spammers and people who post soooo much junk that it makes threads unreadable. The last three I added were not just because they were posting stupid crap, it was because of the sheer volume of it that they were posting. I think the last one I added got on the list because he posted three consecutive pages of inane comments in the meme thread. I mean, I don’t mind the banter about memes (some of the banter is better than the memes that provoked it), but seriously, three pages of nothing but sentence fragments was a bit much.
Given those parameters, I guess I’m next… :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom