12 Angry OSA'rs or The Trial of WhiteyMacD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WhiteyMacD is hereby charged in the OSA Court of Public Opinion with the crime of Bitchitude and the Spreading of Butthurt.

He will be given a fair trial before he is hanged.:mean:

The trial shall be in the court of the Honorable RedMax51 and the state shall be represented by co-prosecutors Bulbboy and JB Books.

Since Bitchitude is a civil matter at OSA, guilt shall be determined by perponderance of evidence.

If you wish to serve as a juror in his trial, please explain in this thread in 10,000 characters or less, why you believe WhiteyMacD is guilty.

If you are selected as a juror you will also get to decide in what manner the infringed party, Michael Brown, will be compensated by WhiteyMacD.

Enjoy Folks........:thumb:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Testimony against, in his own words:

"Its because OSA has always lacked tolerance."
"I regret not drinking more this morning"
"Can I come over and pee in your hot tub? Cant help it, they relax me too much."

Or maybe that's testimony for....kinda funny.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think anything bad ought to happen to WhiteyMacD. I think the bad stuff should be saved up for the people whose grown up. That's the way I see it. Mmm-hmmm.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"WhiteyMacD is hereby charged in the OSA Court of Public Opinion with the crime of Bitchitude and the Spreading of Butthurt."

Prove it....what proof do you have to bring up those "charges"!!??

I think you're the one with the burden of proof .....waaaay before a trial. Don't you think you're being a little too quick on the guilty verdict before the trial? I'm a doubting Thomas on this one, I'll believe it when I see it!!!

Cohiba

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have been stricken from the jury pool!:slap:

Michael Brown

Well rats. I was hoping to be a plant for the defense.

Joining the "Occupy OSA" crowd to rally for his acquittal is out of the question (those hippies stink), so I guess I'm just stuck watching on the sidelines.

FREE WHITEY!!!!!!

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"WhiteyMacD is hereby charged in the OSA Court of Public Opinion with the crime of Bitchitude and the Spreading of Butthurt."

Prove it....what proof do you have to bring up those "charges"!!??

I think you're the one with the burden of proof .....waaaay before a trial. Don't you think you're being a little too quick on the guilty verdict before the trial? I'm a doubting Thomas on this one, I'll believe it when I see it!!!

Cohiba

We is gunna give him a fair trial.

Then we is gunna hang him.

You are also stricken from the jury pool.:slap:

FACT.

Michael Brown

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i895.photobucket.com_albums_ac155_agitprop_Power_to_the_People_Fistblue.jpg

Power To The People....FREE WHITEY!!!!!