12 Angry OSA'rs or The Trial of WhiteyMacD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No KOPBET, you need to watch this...

[Broken External Image]

Obsessed with hatred and revenge he rode with the klan...
even though his color could cost him his life!

THE BLACK KLANSMAN

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand you people! I mean all these picky little points you keep bringing up. They don't mean nothing. You're not gonna tell me you believe that phony story and that business about being at the movies. Look, you know how these people lie! It's born in them! I mean what the heck? I don't have to tell you. They don't know what the truth is!

They get drunk... oh, they're real big drinkers, all of 'em - you know that - and bang: someone's lyin' in the gutter. Oh, nobody's blaming them for it. That's the way they are! By nature! You know what I mean? VIOLENT!

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand you people! I mean all these picky little points you keep bringing up. They don't mean nothing. You're not gonna tell me you believe that phony story and that business about being at the movies. Look, you know how these people lie! It's born in them! I mean what the heck? I don't have to tell you. They don't know what the truth is!

They get drunk... oh, they're real big drinkers, all of 'em - you know that - and bang: someone's lyin' in the gutter. Oh, nobody's blaming them for it. That's the way they are! By nature! You know what I mean? VIOLENT!

If they're violent, they must be GUILTY!!!!

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, if you vote the way I want, you will get special treatment when you are evacuated to the Camp.

yeah but I have no moral or ethical standpoint on the issue...so what do I get for voting the way you want?

for that matter lets be fair, would the defense like to make an offer for the purchase of my vote?

Latest posts

Top Bottom