$150,000 for a Ford?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would be curious how that would look with the 540 HP Shelby version or the upcoming 725 HP 5.0 Raptor. What they don't mention is did the Rivain make it back home due to its batteries draining.

Can say the same thing about the Raptor not passing a gas station. They need to refuel somehow.

JuanGrande62221

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The car market makes zero sense. I bought a 2021 half ton high County Chevy for $11,600 under MSRP in dec 2020. I had hell with it. The dealership and GM engineers couldn’t figure out why the warning lights were coming on and the radio wouldn’t work (four repair attempts, none ever successful). Was to the point if court or dump it, so I found a 2022 platinum f250 diesel in September, traded for that (had to pay MSRP, but made 7k on the Chevy). My wife was having trouble climbing up in it, so I emailed some dealers and things to see what they’d give for it. One local Ford dealer wrote me a check for 10k over MSRP, put it on the lot for 20k over MSRP, and it was gone in 72 hours. 97k for a used truck. Crazy times.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about a ?used? New hummer?
C766B3B9-4519-4A3C-9F11-E9A7DD002A30.png

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't understand why anyone would need a brand new truck that bad that they would get screwed liked that. My friend just ordered a new F-350 4x4 a couple of months ago and he's supposed to get it in April sometime. He paid sticker because he ordered it but he damn sure didn't pay $30-50,000 "market adjustment". That's complete greed at its finest and stupidity on anyone's part for paying that.
Tell your buddy to be caerfull, they don't add that until they come in to pick up the vehicle

JR18

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crazy time for sure. Iv been working with a Toyota dealer on trading in my F150 for a RAV4. I was offered about $2K off the bat more then I paid. Said that wasn’t enough and walked out. About a day later they raised the offer another 2.5K. Doesn’t help that much when they add an additional $3K or tell you when said vehicle is expected to arrive.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The late model vehicle situation truly is crazy right now. My buddy works at a dealership and things are insane. It’s rich people problems though haha!

It doesn’t really affect poor folks like me, who can’t afford my vehicle payment/insurance to be as big as a damn mortgage. My older high mileage 4x4 Toyota’s are paid off, rock solid reliable, I can fix ‘em myself, and they’re not overloaded with techy/computer BS.

Y’all can have all of these outrageously expensive new vehicles

Latest posts

Top Bottom