1911 VS Glock - final showdown! Which one will keep shooting longer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one will shoot longer out of the box?

• Glock

Votes: 58 70.7%

Votes: 24 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the last week or so I've been looking at what leo's are carrying and so far it's been 100% glock.
That's because Glocks are cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeap!! Hell, if Jennings/Bryco/Jimenez would offer blue label pricing, LEOs would probably be carrying some American-made .380 ACP goodness in their holsters. Glock just beat 'em to the punch.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know how high are water bill would be in lawton if we had to pay for 1911 for are officer to carry lol.
I'm kinda under the impression LPD officers pay for their guns out of their pocket. From an approved list or something. Some CC sheriff's deputies do carry the 1911, but I'm quite sure they buy their own guns.

heat-ar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm kinda under the impression LPD officers pay for their guns out of their pocket. From an approved list or something. Some CC sheriff's deputies do carry the 1911, but I'm quite sure they buy their own guns.

I have no idea how officers get there carry gun I was just kidding around.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the last week or so I've been looking at what leo's are carrying and so far it's been 100% glock.

Our County Sheriff carry's.....boldly...a 1911 Gold Cup.. and what I believe is a 6" Colt Python....I asked if I could see it ..He said.....you don't want to be looking down the business end of This...I took that as NO....8)

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

They are issued a G21, if they want to carry something different, they must qualify with it, and provide it on they're own.
I just know the Sheriff carrys his own guns, probably the same as LPD with the Deputys

Latest posts

Top Bottom