1975 Honda CB 360T rebuild project done

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRR

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JRR: I going to say this. I love the Shadows. I did the Harley thing for years util I figure out Harley is just a name. Honda was making twice the bike at half the price. Also, about shadows. I had one and I kept hearing. "Oh those are nice starter bikes". What the heck. Folks, I'm not sure what a starter bike is. I've had a few and unless their talking about a bike with training wheels I don't know what the heck they're talking about.
The Shadow is super great bike. Runs great, lots of power. Great suspension. It's not a crotch rocket but who the hell enjoys riding those? Some folks lie and say they like them but I'm not sure that's right. A shadow takes me back to what Harleys were suppose to be but never were. You can add a ton of stuff on them or take them right out of the factory delivered. That are great bikes regardless if you've been riding since you were 7 years old.
Love to see picks of yours. I'm thinking of picking up a shadow 750 used but low miles and just a few years old. The Phantom is a beast. Those things look great. Super cool ride with the seat position very comfortable.
Well done
After my Goldwing I thought I was finished with bikes. Then last year saw a beautiful Sportster 1200C at good price. Turned out the roughest riding crappieest suspension thing I've ever ridden. Owned 4 months and sold it.
Found the pictured Phantom in Denton and bought it. The previous owner had every available option added by the dealer available, rode two years with 2100 miles then traded in for new Indian. It rides like a dream and most comfortable bike I've owned. I don't ride much in the city, just country roads around NW okc.
Told the wife she would have to get rid of it after I'm gone cause it's a keeper.

Attachments

• IMG_1345.jpg
    IMG_1345.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom