Finished full restoration of 1975 Honda CB 360t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love seeing these old bikes brought back from the dead. They remind me of the days I spent wrenching on them back in my younger days at the Honda shop in Joplin. I have a friend of mine who just restored a Honda 500/4 for his grand daughter who lives in Tulsa. She rides it everywhere.

You have done a wonder thing here. Get it out and let the world have a look at a piece of history.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome work. I can drive/operate almost anything with wheels, tracks, or otherwise, with the exception of motorcycles, and flying. I figure motorcycles would be a little cheaper to learn, so I dream of one day buying a bike, rebuilding it, and then riding the crap out of it.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome work. I can drive/operate almost anything with wheels, tracks, or otherwise, with the exception of motorcycles, and flying. I figure motorcycles would be a little cheaper to learn, so I dream of one day buying a bike, rebuilding it, and then riding the crap out of it.
Had a bike back in 1978. Wife started having babies so figured we should retire the motorcycle riding. So in 2007 she said to me ‘ why don’t we get a motorcycle again’. Didn’t have to say it twice. Bought a Goldwing. She was thinking of going to watermelon festival, etc. First trip was to California. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom