nothing lasts forever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's an odd feeling when your time becomes finite. when you understand you won't even live as long as your parents did, having so many things you want to do before time runs out but being too weak you don't have it in you

it's a struggle to just work and keep the bills paid fortunately I have some good inmate staff that have supported me since this all started. knowing they will all discharge in the next few months and wondering how I will do it without them. I hope they honor me by doing good and never coming back to prison.

knowing that my medical bills are so high my life insurance won't even get my wife out of debt when I'm gone. and speaking of my wife what an angel she turned out to be , she deserves better.

so many regrets about things I've done ,but I've worked hard to change . I'm not as good as I should've been ,but I'm better than I used to be.

when you talk to God mention me if you don't mind. Thanks

Last edited:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's an odd feeling when your time becomes finite. when you understand you won't even live as long as your parents did, having so many things you want to do before time runs out but being too weak you don't have it in you.
it's a struggle to just work and keep the bills paid fortunately I have some good inmate staff that have supported me since this all started. knowing they will all discharge in the next few months and wondering how I will do it without them. I hope they honor me by doing good and never coming back to prison.
knowing that my medical bills are so high my life insurance won't even get my wife out of debt when I'm gone. and speaking of my wife what an angel she turned out to be , she deserves better.
so many regrets about things I've done ,but I've worked hard to change . I'm not as good as I should've been ,but I'm better than I used to be.

when you talk to God mention me if you don't mind. Thanks

You were the gent that told me about OKShooters.
You were the first person I traded with on here, we traded a few more times and each one of them were fair and smooth and I enjoyed meeting with you each time as well. You are an Honorable Man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom