20 year old girl takes sheriff job in Mexico...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cry me a river. what makes her different from any other "immigrant"?

Maybe because she was trying to do something with her life? Maybe because she was going about coming to the U.S. in a proper way instead of being smuggled in and getting lost in the hispanic population?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's not a damned one of you that would stand and face the certain and hideous death that she faces down there! Political asylum is EXACTLY what cases like hers are for. The Mexican .gov cannot protect her or anyone else in her town. The narcotraficantes OWN that place! Instead of inviting Calderon to the WH so he can lecture us about how we're damaging his country, we ought to publicly shame him and his country for the corrupt way they do business down there! How about demanding that Mexico change it's laws and start cleaning up their own mess? How about recommissioning some Liberty Ships and deporting all illegals caught here to the Southern most port in Mexico? How about dropping the coyotes and drug runners where they cross?

It's way past time to get tough on Mexico. All we're doing at this point is playing enabler in a co-dependent relationship. :(

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this thread is ridiculous....
lots of armchair commandos.

send her back....to be killed. very classy. your value of a human life is admirable.

and the pathetic notion that it is our job to save everyone that does something stupid. You would crap on others that support our laws? Do you think for a second that her life was not threatened taking that job? Do you think she didn't KNOW THAT! It's not the value of human life, it's prioritizing which lives get saved. I'll take an American one over an illegal that chooses to do stupid things and abandon everyone and their country when the stupid floats to the surface.

Wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't all a dodge to get here....

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's not a damned one of you that would stand and face the certain and hideous death that she faces down there! Political asylum is EXACTLY what cases like hers are for. The Mexican .gov cannot protect her or anyone else in her town. The narcotraficantes OWN that place! Instead of inviting Calderon to the WH so he can lecture us about how we're damaging his country, we ought to publicly shame him and his country for the corrupt way they do business down there! How about demanding that Mexico change it's laws and start cleaning up their own mess? How about recommissioning some Liberty Ships and deporting all illegals caught here to the Southern most port in Mexico? How about dropping the coyotes and drug runners where they cross?

It's way past time to get tough on Mexico. All we're doing at this point is playing enabler in a co-dependent relationship. :(

I also wouldn't stand on a chair and scream shoot me and then expect others to shield me when the bullets start flying. She knew what she was doing, and probably does now...

I just find it hard to feel sorry for those who bring it on themselves ya know?

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
this thread is ridiculous....
lots of armchair commandos.

send her back....to be killed. very classy. your value of a human life is admirable.

one of the only good post in this thread... i mean i know all of us came here legally, i mean the native americans gave us all green cards right... i am not that good with words why are they called NATIVE americans??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom