20 year old girl takes sheriff job in Mexico...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Errr, what would be in it for us if we did this? :hellno:

Easy access to the types of beaches we don't have here in the states.

awww.top_things_to_do.com_mexico_mexico_beaches.gif

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't worry about it, as long as I wear one of these:

ai94.photobucket.com_albums_l87_indyrev_RayWearingSombreroonphonewithfrappe.jpg

they think I'm one of them.

The way they are killing each other off in groups of 20 or so, that wouldn't make me feel much better. Maybe in a decade or so they will all be gone and we can just go in and take it over by squatters rights. :rotflmao:

Seriously, could you see our PC system trying to straighten things out down there without profiling and everything else our society considers not fair? :nono2:

rustbuilder

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just inform them that if they kill her we will call a airstrike !No really we should just incorporate them that way we can tax them to death!!!!

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's pretty sad.

This is what I'm thinking, some of those mexicans want to take back California and I guess Texas, why don't we just take the rest of Mexico, we could probably take care of some of their problems provided we get a new sherrif in the Whitehouse.

You might want to drive down SW 29th between May Ave. and I-35 in OKC. They've already taken over that part of Oklahoma City. I suspect more areas will fall. Everyone that utilizes the services of illegal aliens here in Oklahoma is only adding to the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom