2000 Mules movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
And, you sidestep. What my beliefs are have nothing to do with your accusations. You made a statement about someone at OU supporting or having been involved with 911 and I asked for your proof. I can find supporting reading for both sides but zero evidence. Speculation is just that.
i have not sidestepped anything.
you're asking for proof.
i'm asking you what "proof" is?

what "proof" do YOU have about 9/11?

can't ask nick berg about it!

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
no seriously; you realize you are in a thread where there is a 90 minute documentary that gives you plenty of "proof".

did you watch it? what are YOU talking about when demanding proof? in a thread about a 90 minute doc on election fraud? without countering a single thing brought up by said documentary?

and then demanding "proof"?

where is your counter?
asking for "proof" is not one.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
But only an idiot would believe that every single lawsuit regarding the election was thrown out because ALL courts are politically corrupt. One? Maybe...even probably. A few? Could be. All of them? No. Not a chance.
why do you think they were thrown out?

do you even know what they were about? are you willing to take a stepback, not attack me, but attack the issues at hand?
we are addressing election fraud in the 2020 election.

do you feel simple things like merely *stopping the vote count* on election night wasn't a "purely political" act?

this. ....this is politics? what you do think judges and courts are? are you claiming they are removed from politics?

....how are judges made judges?

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This maybe the time where something like this happens, and is brought to light for all to see. I could only imagine what all has been done since the 70's to cover up a lot of stuff. Watergate, etc and the list goes on for days. MK Ultra, Mockingbird, Operation Paperclip..... These entities cannot be trusted anymore. They woke up a giant who was sleeping.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow...those are big words. Incorrectly applied to what I said, but REALLY big words. I'll give you a big, fat gold star for having an amazing vocabulary.

Look... I like and respect D'Souza. But watching his documentary isn't going to change anything. Not for me and not for how the election went.

And, no. I don't know what every single lawsuit filed over the election was about in specific terms. And neither do you. In general terms it was about inconsistencies in the election procedures of one form or another that might've altered, illegally, the outcome of the election. And I don't care why they were thrown out. Pissing and moaning about the why on an internet forum with someone who thinks he has all the answers isn't going to change anything.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
This maybe the time where something like this happens, and is brought to light for all to see. I could only imagine what all has been done since the 70's to cover up a lot of stuff. Watergate, etc and the list goes on for days. MK Ultra, Mockingbird, Operation Paperclip..... These entities cannot be trusted anymore. They woke up a giant who was sleeping.
that's what i'm saying. i know of at least 8 cia operations in the 1970 that someone alive during that time probably doesn't.

does that mean they have "proof" of something i don't?

i have more than ample the government does what the government wants. sometimes that is evil things that aren't legal. they don't get reprimanded because courts aren't impartial Gods; in fact courts are the very thing that enables evil governments to do evil things.

but i don't get to ask for "proof" i guess lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom