2000 Mules movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any interest in this?
Anyone seen it, if so, where at?
Thoughts, comments, etc?
Heard it was put togyuaing geotracking of people dropping off pallets of ballots at locations accepting mail in ballots.

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Close enough, now what?
Arrest?
lol
nothing happens
you just believe in "conspiracy theories" now and if you ever admit this you will be labelled as such and anything else you say on any matter will be disregarded after your livelihood is attacked.

at least, that's how its been for me.

would you like to know about the recent saudi 9/11 "revelations" and how that ties to nick berg and OU?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
lol
nothing happens
you just believe in "conspiracy theories" now and if you ever admit this you will be labelled as such and anything else you say on any matter will be disregarded after your livelihood is attacked.

at least, that's how its been for me.

would you like to know about the recent saudi 9/11 "revelations" and how that ties to nick berg and OU?
Still waiting on some links to your evidence....................... Tend to not call folks names but if they are putting stuff out there and do not post some kind of literature to back it up how do I not look at what you are saying skeptically.
I will watch what D'Souza has to say but he must back it with the research/evidence or the skeptic rears its head....

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Still waiting on some links to your evidence....................... Tend to not call folks names but if they are putting stuff out there and do not post some kind of literature to back it up how do I not look at what you are saying skeptically.
I will watch what D'Souza has to say but he must back it with the research/evidence or the skeptic rears its head....
evidence for what?

what are *you* looking for and why can't you find it?
i guess i need to know what you *believe* before I can provide any kind of evidence about anything.
do you think it was a bunch of iraqis hijacking some planes?

you realize this is going to backfire on you, right? if you merely googled a single name i have given you, you would already have your proof.

Latest posts

Top Bottom