2009 Poker Shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that there is some great force in the universe that is conspiring to keep me from making this shoot.

I was planning on making it, then a freind's father passed away this week. Viewing is Thursday, Funeral is Friday. Freind and their family will be staying with us thru Saturday.

Then, I thought I might be able to sneak away anyway. Maybe bring the friend with me. Went out to my truck for work, started it up and put the windows down. Couldn't get the driver's window back up. Electric lock wouldn't work on the driver's side. Neither would the mirrors. Only time I can even think about getting the truck up to OKC for work is Saturday.

Damn.

Double Damn.

Maybe, but I don't think it's gonna happen for me.

Damn again.

Dave

kstewart

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think that there is some great force in the universe that is conspiring to keep me from making this shoot.

I was planning on making it, then a freind's father passed away this week. Viewing is Thursday, Funeral is Friday. Freind and their family will be staying with us thru Saturday.

Then, I thought I might be able to sneak away anyway. Maybe bring the friend with me. Went out to my truck for work, started it up and put the windows down. Couldn't get the driver's window back up. Electric lock wouldn't work on the driver's side. Neither would the mirrors. Only time I can even think about getting the truck up to OKC for work is Saturday.

Damn.

Double Damn.

Maybe, but I don't think it's gonna happen for me.

Damn again.

Dave

That is way too many excuses for one post, just won't be the same without you there to watch big drill. You know I'm just kidding best to ya and wish you could be there. Send some $ with big drill to get in on the Springfield XD 45 raffle at least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom