2009 Poker Shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hd_rider13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Elgin (The "I don't want to live in Lawton" town)
Oh well, I never heard how to pre-register, so I guess I'll pay the full 30 tomorrow..........now I won't be able to buy one of those awesome frito pies!!!! :(

Ballistic, find me tomorrow and I will get you in touch with someone that has some brass. I'll be the guy on crutches on a wheel chair...depending on how soft the ground is. I HAD to have my leg casted......no way out of it.

SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!!!

kstewart

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hope everyone had a good time. It started out looking like a rainy day but turned out to be sunny and somewhat hot, but overall went well. I think we learned a few things today for next year, but we were very pleased to see the turn out we had. Those that are wondering we had 62 shooters show up, it was impressive turnout with the real possibility of rain in the morning. If it had not rained I can't imagine how many we could of had. Glad to see some OSA members there! I'm sure next year will be even better and bigger, hopefully we will have our expansion plans complete by then. Once again, thanks guys we really appreciate it and I know the entry fee was high but it was for a VERY good cause and we didn't give away cheap prizes. We had around $2500 invested in guns that we gave away. Hopefully next year we can have more guns to send home.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must be a wimp, I think it is amazing how someone can get sunburned when it is raining and cloudy almost all day.

Besides all that it was fun as all get out today.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ballistic, find me tomorrow and I will get you in touch with someone that has some brass.

THANK YOU!

Keith and the staff at SMF-Solutions did another fantastic job!!! Thanks to all!
Had a GREAT time and even won a door prize this time. Yay! Secretly, I was hoping that the weather would have kept the better shooters at bay, (:P) but I'm glad that there was a good turn out as it was for a good cause.
Met some WAY cool people and never had a better time spending six hours to shoot 22 bullets. :lookaroun
Maybe by next year, I'll have my revolver reload down....(haha)
There was a very helpful officer from the Duncan PD that was kind enough to teach me a thing or two about manipulating those darn moon clips. That guy was really cool and it was an honor and a privilege to be camped out next to him & his grandson. And, damn if he ain't a great shootist! (look it up...)
I wish I could parlay a day like today into earning a living......

Thanks again to all involved and CONGRATS to all the winners!
Already looking forward to the next one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom