2012/2013 Fur Pic Thread.............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Nice cat ElkStalkR!.........Surprise catch today, for those who like red heads:)
i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_photobucket_34456_1359164790221.jpg

oden_sparks

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Caught a grey fox outside a pigeon coop in Missouri a few years ago. Caught him in a havahart trap he barely fit in, broke his tail in it actually. Wish I would have mounted him. Reds are even prettier. Nice catch okie.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I am jealous Okie4570! I have never caught a fox. Great catch and thanks for sharing it. Any idea what those are worth this year?

I think just $20, I'm going to have this one mounted.

I'll have to add about the fox pic..........that same trap was found today when I was running traps to be completely thrashed by a coon I would suppose. Three of the bars on the front door were busted off at welds and laying bent up in the bottom of trap. Coons are dynamite with fur attached!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think just $20, I'm going to have this one mounted.

I'll have to add about the fox pic..........that same trap was found today when I was running traps to be completely thrashed by a coon I would suppose. Three of the bars on the front door were busted off at welds and laying bent up in the bottom of trap. Coons are dynamite with fur attached!
Or a mountain lion found an easy meal. Coon in live trap, kinda like a big mac in box. But yes coons are hard on live traps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom