2014 Turkey.....let the pics begin!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Jakes make for great entertainment!! Pretty tough out today............anyone hunting Packsaddle or Black Kettle hopefully packed enough Carmex, bottled water, and Gold Bond!

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I couldn't put one down myself this weekend, but I was able to call in a jake for my friend. I think I enjoyed that more than killing my own! We hunted hard all day and got on a few birds but they were henned up bad. We were able to cut this one off on his way back to the roost about an hour before dark and he couldn't resist trying to round up another hen before heading to bed for the night.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i254.photobucket.com_albums_hh93_jmfothergill_Mobile_20Uploads09e71d9a24ca8fb21a0b822225ec5124.jpg

Brother and I went out this weekend by okie. We had a great Saturday calling in several groups. Finally got these two close enough. Had no luck on Sunday when we tried guiding a kiddo. Sucked to have him leave empty handed.

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took a long time friend out tonight to try to get him a chance at a tom . We had two tom's come in and hang up at 65 yards too far for a safe and sure shot . It started to rain and get cooler , about 6:50 we where about to leave and decided to wait another 10 minutes . I was just starting to move when my friend saw movement to his left . I did not call or move the tom came to 15 yards and my buddy let him take a dirt nap .Photo050.jpgPhoto051.jpgPhoto052.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom