2016 OK Fish/Game Bills Proposed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am with you on this one and Okie and I obviously disagree. As a landowner this has nothing to do with trusting my local wardens and has everything with limiting the power of government and my rights as a landowner. Most comments that I read online that think this is a stupid bill but based solely on comments I can about guarantee that those speaking do not own the land.

As I told Okie in conversation nobody holds my trust and respect more than my counties warden but I would vote yes for,the bill then give him a signed permission slip to enter my property at any time.

Truthfully this is one of those bills where I would like to learn more about it but based upon the video I saw from the retired gw, his dialogue didn't change my leanings in any way.

Again, I invite my warden on my land but ain't no way I give any government agency that kind of blanket freedom .
The bolded part I have to totally agree with. It should be up to the landowner.

Bowler7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know of one Oklahoma game warden that drove his department vehicle onto private land got it stuck in a creek crossing. He then proceeded to hot wire the land owners tractor and stuck it in the creek also. Then had nerve to ask the landowners son in law to pull him out. Nothing happened to him! Not one damn thing. Everyone that I meet that has encountered him describes him as the lowest form of human they've ever encountered. There is still a county that's putting up with him today. Damn glad it's not mine, but I truly feel sorry for those guys that have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sure was hoping to see legalization of airguns for hunting deer on list of new laws.
if Lewis and Clark killed deer with airguns, it's certainly not new.

Latest posts

Top Bottom