2023 Deer Pics/Chat/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a total of 6 this morning only one was a buck, little forky maybe. On the way home we about hit a doe, I told my wife there’ll be a buck coming as the doe had her mouth wide open, breathing hard.

We pulled over and sure enough here comes a shooter, probably an 8-10 point.

But of the ones I saw when I was in the blind, I was able to put a .44 from the SBH into this one.
View attachment 431610

Awesome pistol shot! What bullet were you using?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I saw a total of 6 this morning only one was a buck, little forky maybe. On the way home we about hit a doe, I told my wife there’ll be a buck coming as the doe had her mouth wide open, breathing hard.

We pulled over and sure enough here comes a shooter, probably an 8-10 point.

But of the ones I saw when I was in the blind, I was able to put a .44 from the SBH into this one.
View attachment 431610
Well done that's awesome!

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
16k deer behind last year as of right now. Weather this next three day won't help any.
Dang . . . the weather has made it tough for many I guess. And nice buck by the way.

The buck I shot last Sunday is ready to pickup at the processors . . . so I'm debating about going back out tomorrow evening with my crossbow since I've seen some movement pickup a bit.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw 5 bucks and 7 does total this evening, but these didn’t hit the food plot until just before dark.
IMG_0209.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom