2023 Deer Pics/Chat/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So frustrating. Twice now I had planned to go out to the cabin for a couple days hunting and grandsons have visited and shared a respiratory’thing’ that has me coughing on a regular basis. Takes several days to shake it. Figured I’m pissing in the wind to try and hunt with this uncontrollable cough.

TC54

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The grandchildren did good. Austin got this nice buck and Lola shot her first deer. All and all we had a great hunt this year. I picked up a nice buck. Austin is still killing hogs and does. He has 30 tags to use up. He donates it to those that need the meat. We are a blessed family. Good children and much to be thankful for. God gets the glory.

On a side note this big deer in the trailer was shot across the river were we hunted two years ago.
IMG_0022.jpeg

IMG_9971.jpeg
IMG_0026.jpeg
IMG_6172.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So frustrating. Twice now I had planned to go out to the cabin for a couple days hunting and grandsons have visited and shared a respiratory’thing’ that has me coughing on a regular basis. Takes several days to shake it. Figured I’m pissing in the wind to try and hunt with this uncontrollable cough.
I hate to say "Its going around" , like my old aunts used to say, but there definitely seems to be something getting passed around

Fella i work with was sick all weekend with "the crud" as he calls it and was treating himself with a Z-pack, my mom went to the ER yesterday and ultimately was told she had a virus and given a Z-Pack too

I've got the sniffles and the beginning tingle of a sore throat coming on myself

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom