.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AMT7, if you have a GMail account you could create a Google Spreadsheet with all of this info and set it so that everyone can view the spreadsheet but not make any changes. It would be far easier to read and easier for you to manage.

Let me know if you need any help setting it up. It really is pretty easy and I think everyone involved would like it more.

JacobDaddy,
Thank you. I do appreciate the offer. Maybe if this gets some real traction....
I can do that in 5 different apps via cloud but its just easier like things are for now. If we get closer I will do that in Quick Office, Polaris Office v5, Evernote, or similar app and make it public viewable on one of these:
Google Drive, Box, Mega (must likely friendlier and more secure), Copy, CloudOn, (not Dropbox due to some recent security and pol affiliations) as I hace accounts with them all.

From my Android smart phone via tapatalk.

Last edited:

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey you guys are on the right track. The difficulty is going to be finding a custodian. I know a pawn shop in hesperia Cali who just got a million round order. I will lend time to this if enough people will commit. I purpose the following :

1. All send your requested amount, along with name, address, and phone.
2 I will put together a spread with the total buy amount
3 give me a few days to get quotes
4. Buy end of week I'll send out the proposals
5. We can then group decide on the product
6. At that point I think we will have to pre-pay to get any traction from a vendor but I was thinking of having the vendor let us make individual payments to them online.
7 then we wait for 3 montages or so
8 then we get the bullets delivered to my house in Edmond
9 at that point you can come get them from me or I can ship them ground to you.
10. In point 9i know you will all want to know me before you allow one guy to be trusted with your product. There is several monthes time before we get them so you can all know I work for dell in okc and I even have a few old dell guys who are now ffll to help broker this if you wish.

Send correspondence to [email protected] or call me at 9495005309

How many rules did this just break?

From my Android smart phone via tapatalk.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey you guys are on the right track. The difficulty is going to be finding a custodian. I know a pawn shop in hesperia Cali who just got a million round order. I will lend time to this if enough people will commit. I purpose the following :

1. All send your requested amount, along with name, address, and phone.
2 I will put together a spread with the total buy amount
3 give me a few days to get quotes
4. Buy end of week I'll send out the proposals
5. We can then group decide on the product
6. At that point I think we will have to pre-pay to get any traction from a vendor but I was thinking of having the vendor let us make individual payments to them online.
7 then we wait for 3 montages or so
8 then we get the bullets delivered to my house in Edmond
9 at that point you can come get them from me or I can ship them ground to you.
10. In point 9i know you will all want to know me before you allow one guy to be trusted with your product. There is several monthes time before we get them so you can all know I work for dell in okc and I even have a few old dell guys who are now ffll to help broker this if you wish.

Send correspondence to [email protected] or call me at 9495005309

Schit just got real!

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have attempted to summarize what AMT7 has done here with a shareable spreadsheet that should make it easier to read.

Everyone can view but must post a message to have a change made.

22LR Group Buy

Post a message if you can't make sense of the spreadsheet, or I have your info down wrong. Looks like most people are in up to $50/k so I pretty much stopped there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom