.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did go over to Jerry's Outdoors Supply (in Tulsa) at lunch today. I told him what we were trying to do and he basically said yah, he would see what he could do to help us. He asked if I could get JB to come by and see him and I have sent JB a PM to that extent. He also expressed an interest in adding a fair quantity to our order for his store. We'll see what happens.

I have not heard from Jerry's Outdoor Supply in Tulsa via anyone yet. Do I need to talk to him? I am in there once in a while and get good cust volume disc avail to anyone buying a lot, pretty sure he remembers me & the family.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not heard from Jerry's Outdoor Supply in Tulsa via anyone yet. Do I need to talk to him? I am in there once in a while and get good cust volume disc avail to anyone buying a lot, pretty sure he remembers me & the family.

I think Jerry Choak was waiting on someone to get with him. I told him that JB was the one that started the group buy discussion and I guess because of that, he said to have JB contact him. If you are ram rodding this deal I am sure Jerry would talk to you about it. He mentioned wanting to add a substantial amount to our order, but I will let him discuss that with you or JB.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Jerry Choak was waiting on someone to get with him. I told him that JB was the one that started the group buy discussion and I guess because of that, he said to have JB contact him. If you are ram rodding this deal I am sure Jerry would talk to you about it. He mentioned wanting to add a substantial amount to our order, but I will let him discuss that with you or JB.

Called Jerrys outdoor. Jerry Choak went home early today on personal business.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, ladies amd Gents
Its now time to put some minimal contact info together on a seperate spreadsheet with the same row numbers your on now which is at this point only intended to be shared with the area pick up drop off volunteers. I will not be using this info for any other purpose except to get your ammo to you. This should be done via Private Message only as I am sure we do not want all our numbers availavle on the internet for scammers.
So please send a (one only except corrections) PM to me with very careful checking for typos with your phone number and a backup phone number to put in a phone field for your row on the spreadsheet to make sure your contacted in event of issues or adjustments if we get to juggling different brands, types, prices and your affected somehow to make qty & monetary adjustments ect.
When printed or multi windowed together the contact sheet will be easily taped to or line up with and match the qty sheet.
If anyone knows how to make a google quick sheet row hidden to the public but only viewable & editable for owner & edit granted users please post it as that would be a bit easier.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also just began populating the Supplier / MFG'r contact sheet with CCI' s 3 distro's

Also anyone know how to cut a colum and paste ir into another google quick sheet with android? Maybe odd specific to droid but my clipboard and google quick sheets will not allow it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom