.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Easy, use a trusted dealer. BANG, SSP, Marks - we have a number of really incredible FFL's on here that I would readily trust with my money doing a group buy on rimfire (or just about any other group buy).

Infowar, hang out long enough and you'll see just how lucky you are to have found this forum and the sponsors that help keep it running. Patience, Grasshoppa.

No I meant the OP who claims he would "front" the money. I don't get that. Why would he do that? If it's too good to be true....

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No I meant the OP who claims he would "front" the money. I don't get that. Why would he do that? If it's too good to be true....

:rotflmao: I'd trust the OP, even though he is a lawyer ... :P

Seriously though, this place has a lot more good folk than not-so-good ... JB is one of the good guys ...

Oh ... and GC and I are "in" if this happens ... beats the check out of worrying if somebody is gonna snap a pic of me in Wal-Mart with a bulk pack of .22 and a pine cone ... :P Just let me know when, where and how much moolah I need for ya, JB ...

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rotflmao: I'd trust the OP, even though he is a lawyer ... :P

Seriously though, this place has a lot more good folk than not-so-good ... JB is one of the good guys ...

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
Books only bought this place to suck the live corpuscles out of every individual that refused to shine his shoes with the oil on their nose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom