.223 at academy off S. Walker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flip4eva83

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remington Hog Hammer it was around $25 or so, looked to have had about 20-30 20rnd boxes left. That was at 230 yesterday afternoon, might head back tomorrow to see if they have any left.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remington Hog Hammer it was around $25 or so, looked to have had about 20-30 20rnd boxes left. That was at 230 yesterday afternoon, might head back tomorrow to see if they have any left.

I got there around 4:30 yesterday and the only .223 I saw was a couple boxes of the Hornady V-Max at about the same price. They had a bunch of the cheap 5.56 Independence stuff, too bad it's crappy.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That disappoints me about the Ind. ammo, especially since it's imported by Federal from Israel. I wouldn't think they would have their name on junk ammo, and I had heard good things about the Israeli spam cans. Guess I'll have to grab the few boxes my dad has bought the last few weeks and give it a go. Or chuck it in the pond if it doesn't work out.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It may work alright for you, i have a feeling it had something to do with the ammo being loaded too hot and over-gassing my rifle, with it bring a 16" carbine. I really wish I had gone mid-length.

Latest posts

Top Bottom